I hope everyone receiving this message is well.
I wanted to send a message to all of our friends and clients to let you know that our entire team has officially transitioned to a 100% virtual office.
As we all continue to navigate through these unique and evolving challenges, we want you to know that our office is here for you.
We are fully operational for business as usual, Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:00.
Please note that no one is in the office at 291 Bay Street, though mail will be checked regularly and shipments are still being received.
All current projects are on schedule and we welcome the opportunity to support your business in any way we can.
How Else Can We Help?
We know businesses of all sizes are under stress and that some of you are facing difficult times. We are continually working to find new ways to meet the needs of our clients and will continue to draw on technological developments, and design resources, to assist you.
Now, more than ever, the maintenance of your online presence will likely be critical in the service of your client base.
Below are a series of online communication initiatives that we have experienced to be effective in leveraging web technologies for fostering remote relationships:
• Online digital payment integration for your website
• Online chat integration for your website
• Full E-commerce and online sale set-up and integration
• Online quotation systems
• Social media campaigns, statements, and updates
• Website re-development
• Search Engine Optimization
• Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) campaign set-up and execution – ie. Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
• COVID-19 business statement integration for your website
• Digital newsletter development
• Web hosting
• Domain registration and transfer
• Content development
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Thank you for your support and for the trust you place in us.
We look forward to continuing to serve and support your business initiatives as we move through these times. Best regards to you all and your families and staff:
Tyler Allair, Kristi Dominelli, Lianne Suggitt,
Chantal Blakely, Patrick Nelson, Sarah Fulton May,
Barry Hartford, Shannon Brock-Lee Stein, and Robert Nelson